Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017

Friday Five and angels





Good morning,
the time flies so fast and it friday again.
Let's join in Willy Nilly Friday Five.
Also share this on sunday with All Seasons.

I

I'm in concern about my mother. She comes today in a hospital.
Hope, she will be well and back on Christmas and her 91th birthday.


II

Have finished the aangels on book sheets from my first try to paint.
Here I wrote about.



III



Lucky, that I found two small wooden boards (210 x 400mm)
and some free hours for painting. Hooray!
These both are acrylic paint, that I really like more than watercolors.



IV

A little Christmas decoration.
Most of my old decoration things I gave away.
Life is easier without to much stuff.
But, of course, I have still enough for the whole home.



V

Two books, what I read.
Both are random finds for little money, both are very good.



A Polish Christmas song (a lullaby for the small Jesus), what I very like.

Enjoy your time.


9 Kommentare:

  1. Das Lieblingslied meiner Tochter, gestern gerade gesungen mit einer polnischen Bekannten, welch Zufall.- Hoffe mit für deine Mutter!
    GLG
    Astrid

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ...Mascha, your artistic creations are endless and I'm glad for that. Your angels are angelic and the Christmas song is heavenly. Thanks for this special Christmas treat.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Healing hugs to Mom and all ~ Your angels are beautiful ~ so well illustrated and painted ~

    Happy Weekend to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka A Creative Harbor

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your Christmas decorations...and your wonderful paintings! Hope your Christmas is very blessed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like both sets of angels. The book ones would fit your collages if you could stand to rip them.
    I love your Christmas decorations. We are struggling to put ours up this year for some reason.
    Wishing your Mum much health for Christmas!
    Xo Jazzy Jack

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your angels are so precious - I admire anyone who can paint! I agree with you that we should avoid having too much stuff - it is a distraction from the important things in life. Thank you for sharing the music - very peaceful and inspirational.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Sending a prayer for your mother's health, love your paintings and the beautiful music. Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely! Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Holiday season!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Am finally here (our battle with the Christmas lights and finding stuff today). Am so happy and excited for you that you carved out some time for painting! And love the centerpiece on top! After this am going to listen to the music. Have a beautiful week Mascha and a very merry Christmas! Will "see" you back for the New Year on All Seasons!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über Dein Interesse und Deinen Kommentar.

Mit dem Abschicken deines Kommentars akzeptierst du, dass der von dir geschriebene Kommentar und die personenbezogenen Daten, die damit verbunden sind (z.B. Username, E-Mailadresse, verknüpftes Profil auf Google/ Wordpress) an Google-Server übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu erhältst du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.